Market and Brand Your Business at our Multicultural Expo
This Expo is the 2014 event that will attract entrepreneurs, decision-makers and professionals who will be learn about products and services that will be available to help their businesses achieve their goals. It is also an excellent opportunity to network to expand one’s client base. If you are an entrepreneur, professional, decision-maker or executive, then participating at this event is a must! Nowhere else can you speak with so many of your perfect target market, face-to-face and make on-the-spot deals!
Click here for more information
Why exhibit at the NACC Multicultural Business Expo?
- Gain direct face-to-face contact with business owners & decision-makers
- Reach a captive audience and generate NEW CUSTOMERS immediately
- Make on-the-spot sales
- Introduce your company to new prospects
- Reach a very large pool of potential clients within a short period of time
- Brand your business
- Have direct access to your target market
- Introduce new products and services
- Conduct market research
- Enjoy direct access to the press
- Provide live product and service demonstrations
- Distribute product samples
Over 20+ Empowering Seminars. Click on link to register.
Small Business Boot Camp
- Business Plan Basics
- Show Me the Money: Financing Your Entrepreneur Dream
- Marketing Your Business & An Intro to Social Media
- Small Business Solutions: Legal, Tax & Accounting Issues & An Intro to QuickBooks
- Minority Certification
Social Media & Technology
- Advertising in the Digital Age
- Digital Solutions for Your Business
- The Power of Email Marketing
- The Facebook Guide to Small Businesses
Career, Fashion & Entertainment
- The Artist as An Entrepreneur
- Image is Everything: Are You Projecting the Right One?
- Protecting Your Dream: Patents, Copyrights & Trademarks
- Accent Reduction & Effective Public Speaking
- The Business of Fashion: Vendor Diversity Program
Start, Grow, Manage & Lead Your Business
- Understanding the Affordable Health Care Act
- Estate Planning for Your Life & Business
- Energy Savings Programs
- Corporate America
- Construction Industry
- Retail Industry
- City, State & Federal
The Best of Network Marketing
- Market America
- Building Health & Wealth
Start Your Own Business
- Day Care
- Beauty Salon & Spa
- Real Estate
- What is Economic Deprivation & Its Correlation to Crime
- Economic Crimes & Alternative Economies
- Gangs & Organized Crime
- Entrepreneurship, Colleges & Trade Schools
- Understanding the Business of Fighting Crime & Rehabilitation
To sponsor any of these seminars or to host your workshop/seminar call 718-722-9217 ext 112 or email email@example.com.
About the Chamber
NACC is a not-for-profit organization founded in 2005 to advance, promote and facilitate the success of New American Businesses. The backbone of the NACC is the diversity of its member entrepreneurs and small business owners.
Since our founding in 2005, the New American Chamber of Commerce (NACC) has dedicated itself to providing assistance to all small businesses within New York City. We strongly believe that all businesses should be given the opportunity to reach their full potential. Not only does the Chamber provide avenues for small businesses to gather further assistance, the Chamber also offers workshops and events for businesses to expand their visibility within the community. Given the current workforce and the socio-economic demands, it is critical to support these entrepreneurs in the undeserved areas of New York City.
In June 2012 and June 2013 at our Expo, our associate Chambers, the African-American International Chamber of Commerce (AAICC) and the Hispanic-American International Chambers of Commerce were launched.
For more information:
Tel: 718-722-9217 ext 112
Become a Chamber Member today!
The New American Chamber of Commerce (NACC) is a membership organization with business owners and professionals in many areas working to promote and advance a healthy, vital business environment. Our businesses and individual members are building one of New York City’s most valuable collaborative organizations. Join today!