Midday's with Shaila
Five Clues That Make Us Believe Beyonce Secretly Gave Birth
Photo Credit: Jean Catuffe/GC Images
Buzz. Buzz. Buzz. The BeyHive is at it again. It’s been a while since Beyoncé fans have gotten a glimpse into the life of the their Queen via social media – and these days, that’s just not normal.
What does this mean? Well, the Hive thinks it’s because Bey secretly gave birth to her twins and didn’t think to alert them about the news. From motorcade sightings at UCLA Children’s Hospital to a hospital employee alerting the press that the medical center prepared to shut down its 5th floor upon B and her entourage’s alleged arrival at the hospital, there’s plenty to lead us to believe entertainment’s newest royals have arrived.
With the rumors swirling, here are five clues that have led us to believe the entertainment superstar has given birth to her twins. The only question is, when will she confirm the news? And more importantly, when will she share photos of her new bundles of joy?
1. It's been 17 days since Queen Bey has posted anything to Instagram - the longest amount of time to go by without B or her team posting new pics.
2. The Shade Room received an anonymous tip from a girl who has a friend that works at works at UCLA Hospital who claims to have seen Beyonce and her team check in and the hospital proceeded to lock down the hospital's 5th floor.
3. E! News reports they spotted swarm of black Escalades leaving Beyoncé and Jay-Z's Los Angeles home, and they headed straight to UCLA Children's Hospital.
4. One of Bey's hair stylists, Chuck Love, posted a semi-cryptic message on Instagram, which said, "Hang in there, Mama! *love* You @Beyonce!!
5. In a rare turn of events, Solange has no performs, gigs, appearances, etc... scheduled for this week. Nothing. That has to say something, right?