Photo credit – Jade ThaiCatwalk/Shutterstock
What a nightmare!
During a beauty pageant in Africa, Dorcas Kasinde was celebrating being crowned Miss Congo. Her victory turned into chaos when her hair went up in flames!
Shown in the video, people on stage were waving sparklers to honor their 2018 Miss Congo. Moments after she got on stage, her hair caught on fire. It appears that the wands sparkle caused the sudden damage.
Take a look at the video:
Luckily everyone noticed right away! The extent of her injuries is unclear according to TMZ. However, Dorcas won $35 k and a sports car. We wish her a speedy recovery!