The highly-anticipated documentary about Whitney Houston and her daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown, “Didn’t We Almost Have It All” aired tonight on Lifetime.
The film unpacks and reveals things about the mother/daughter duo that fans may not have known about. It touches on Houston’s relationship with Bobby Brown, her alleged relationship with her former creative director, Robyn Crawford, and the bond she had with Bobbi Kristina. The film also took viewers inside the struggles both Whitney and Bobbi Kristina faced with drugs and alcohol.
In watching the film, viewers heard stories from Houston’s and Bobbi Kristina’s close friends and loved ones. Below are the top five takeaways from the documentary.
- Whitney suffered two miscarriages while married to Bobby Brown.
- Bobby Brown’s sister, Tina, talks about Whitney being molested at the age of 13.
- Whitney was ready to live a different life other than being famous.
- Houston’s family began to question Nick Gordon’s intentions with Bobbi Kristina.
- The night before the Clive Davis pre-Grammy party, Whitney saved Bobbi Kristina from drowning in the bathtub. The next day, February 11th, 2012, Whitney passed away after drowning in the bathtub.
While back, Whitney’s mother stopped by our studios to discuss the loss of her legendary daughter. Watch the interview below.